Click HERE for the presentation slides
– Oxford Dictionary of Popes, by J.N.D . Kelly and M.J. Walsh
– Rights Talk: The Impoverishment Of Political Discourse, by Mary Ann Glendon
Pies should be dropped off on Saturday August 7th by 3pm!
Based on the Book The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
Don’t miss our Summer Series every Wednesday at 7pm! Our next presentation will be The Five Love Languages, with Fr. Jerome Magat
On Thursday, July 22nd, we will have 2 presentations
at 1:00-2:30pm and 7-8:30pm
in Our Lady’s Hall, presented by Trevor Rowland, Holy Trinity’s Director of Liturgical Music
Sacred Music is meant to awaken our faith, transform our hearts and draw us closer to Beauty Himself. What is Sacred Music? When was it first implemented, and what makes it sacred?
Our own Director of Liturgical Music, Trevor Rowland, will present the history of Sacred Music, share examples of various forms, and tell his own deep connection with this beautiful art form and how God used it to lead him to the Catholic Church!
On Wednesday, July 21, 7-9pm, Our Lady’s Hall, Fr. Peter Fegan, O.P. will be speaking on Angels and Demons
“For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places” (Ephesians 6:12)
Formidable and fierce warriors surround us whether we are aware of them or not. Who are these beings and what is their purpose? Do they affect our daily life, and if so, how?
Upcoming talks in the series:
- July 28 The Five Love Languages: “Speaking” So Others “Hear” You (Fr. Magat)
- August 4 Everything You Never Learned About the Papacy in School (Fr. Magat)
- August 11 The History of Hope: When All Seemed Lost…..Victory! (Fr Vander Woude)
- August 18 The Battle of Prayer (Fr. Bork)