On May 28, 2021 our ‘good Catholic’ president Biden released his Budget proposal for 2022. It includes a measure, which is unprecedented, to abolish the Hyde Amendment. The Hyde Amendment, voted as an amendment in 1976, restricts taxpayer dollars from being used for abortion – except rape, incest and life of the mother (not ideal, but trying to save as many babies as possible was Henry Hyde’s thought). This budget promotes and makes possible more abortions.
Critical Race Theory… (Based on Critical Race Theory: An Introduction by Foundational Critical Race Theory scholars Richard Delgado and Jean Stefancic)
- believes racism is present in every aspect of life, every relationship, and every interaction and therefore has its advocates look for it everywhere
- relies upon “interest convergence” (white people only give black people opportunities and freedoms when it is also in their own interests) and therefore doesn’t trust any attempt to make racism better
- is against free societies and wants to dismantle them and replace them with something its advocates control
- only treats race issues as “socially constructed groups,” so there are no individuals in Critical Race Theory
- believes science, reason, and evidence are a “white” way of knowing and that storytelling and lived experience are a “black” alternative, which hurts everyone, especially black people
- rejects all potential alternatives, like colorblindness, as forms of racism, making itself the only allowable game in town (which is totalitarian)
- acts like anyone who disagrees with it must do so for racist and white supremacist reasons, even if those people are black (which is also totalitarian)
- cannot be satisfied, so it becomes a kind of activist black hole that threatens to destroy everything it is introduced into
CRT is nothing more than doctored-up Marxism which promotes class warfare so that a few may gain power. Karl Marx taught a constant socio-political class warfare rooted in godless hatred. We know it as communism. It’s little brother is socialism.
Jesus has come to bring the Truth which sets free. How can anything that omits God and Jesus Christ from the conversation be helpful to man?!
To find the information about the post on the Equality Act from March 2, 2021 click HERE
To oppose the Equality Act: Call them: https://www.senate.gov/states/VA/intro.htm
To write an email through USCCB website: https://www.votervoice.net/USCCB/Campaigns/80967/Respond
More info and other sample letters: https://www.denisonforum.org/resources/oppose-the-equality-act-send-this-letter-to-your-senators/