See the beta version of a new calendar for a list of upcoming special Masses, events, talks, meetings, and activities. Note: regularly scheduled Masses, confessions and devotions are not listed on the calendar; see below for those schedules. Please be patient as we test the calendar and start to fill it with events in the coming weeks.
Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
Holy Trinity offers both the Ordinary Form and Extraordinary Form (EF) Mass of the Roman Rite. The Ordinary Form is celebrated in English (except for the 7:30 pm Mass on Saturday evenings, which is in Spanish). The Extraordinary Form, also known as the Traditional Latin Mass, is celebrated in Latin.
* Saturday Vigil: 5:30 pm, 7:30 pm (Spanish)
* Sundays: 6:30 am, 8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:00 am, 12:30 (EF), 5:00 pm
* Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 7:30am (EF)
* Monday – Friday: 9:00 am, Noon
* First Friday of the Month: 7:00 pm; except during Lent: 7:30 pm
* Saturdays: 9:00 am
* Here is a link to our YouTube page (we will post the Sunday Homilies on Mondays).
* The obligation to attend Sunday Mass and Mass for Holy Days of Obligation was reinstated, beginning on Saturday, June 26 and Sunday June 27 (June 20th was the last day of the dispensation).
* Click here for the statement from the Bishops of the Province of Baltimore and the Archdiocese of Washington DC.
* Sunday, June 20, 2021 was the last Sunday that the 11:00 am Mass was streamed live.
* Here is a post on how to make a Spiritual Communion.
Holy Communion Services
Our final Holy Communion Service outside of Mass was Sunday, June 20, 2021. The obligation to attend Sunday Mass and Mass for Holy Days of Obligation was reinstated beginning on Saturday, June 26 and Sunday June 27 (June 20th was the last day of the dispensation). Click here for the statement from the Bishops of the Province of Baltimore and the Archdiocese of Washington DC
*** Effective May 28, 2021, all Confessions have been inside the church. ***
* Tuesdays: 6:00 -7:00 pm (usually 2 priests)
* Thursdays: 6:00 – 7:00 pm (usually 2 priests)
* Fridays: 9:30am – until line ends (usually 3 priests)
* Saturdays: 4:00 pm (usually 3 priests) and 6:30pm (Spanish, one priest)
Fr. Carr made this video with pointers on
how to make a good Confession.
Can you come and spend one hour with our Lord?
(cf. Matthew 26:38-40)
Holy Trinity offers Perpetual Adoration (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) in the Adoration Chapel. Click HERE for the hours of GREATEST need
For those new to Holy Trinity, you can find that Chapel on the front, left hand side of the building, as you look at the big three main doors- the Chapel can be accessed through the small door far to the left (near Limestone Drive) at all hours.
If you are coming after hours, the church building is locked late at night and into the early morning hours. If the Chapel door is locked, simply ring the doorbell and an adorer will come out to let you in.
Regularly Scheduled Devotions and Blessings
First Friday Mass: 7:00 pm (except 7:30 pm in Lent and Good Friday) followed by Men’s Holy Hour.
Women’s Holy Hour: 7:00 pm on the 3rd Friday of the month.
Rosary Procession: Every Saturday after the 9:00 am Mass. We will meet on the front steps of the church, if it’s raining or extremely cold/hot, we will pray the Rosary inside the church.
Our Resources for Praying at Home page has more information on making a Spiritual Communion, finding Mass readings and texts of both Forms of the Mass, and more to help you grow in your faith.