SOLEMNITY OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION
(Holy Day of Obligation)
Anticipated Mass: Wednesday, December 7th at 7pm
Thursday, December 8th
Are you thinking about becoming Catholic? Please visit this page.
Please take a moment to see the special events calendar for a list of special or irregular upcoming Masses, ministries, talks, meetings, activities, and other events.
Please note: Regularly scheduled Masses, Confessions, devotions, and other meetings are not listed on the calendar; swipe- or scroll-down to see below for those schedules.
You can also visit the various ministry and apostolates pages for regularly scheduled programming or events, such as faith formation (religious ed), youth ministries, young adults, or other many others here.
Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
Holy Trinity offers both the Ordinary Form and Extraordinary Form (EF) Mass of the Roman Rite. The Ordinary Form is celebrated in English (except for the 7:30 pm Mass on Saturday evenings, which is in Spanish). The Extraordinary Form, also known as the Traditional Latin Mass, is celebrated in Latin.
* Saturday Vigil: 5:30 pm, 7:30 pm (Spanish)
* Sundays: 6:30 am, 8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:00 am, 5:00 pm
* Monday through Friday: 9:00 am, Noon
* Saturdays: 9:00 am
* First Friday of the Month: 7:00 pm…
… except First Fridays during Lent: 7:30 pm
* Here is a link to our YouTube page (we will post the Sunday Homilies on Mondays).
* The obligation to attend Sunday Mass and Mass for Holy Days of Obligation was reinstated, beginning on Saturday, June 26 and Sunday June 27 (June 20th was the last day of the dispensation).
* Click here for the statement from the Bishops of the Province of Baltimore and the Archdiocese of Washington DC.
* Sunday, June 20, 2021 was the last Sunday that the 11:00 am Mass was streamed live.
* Here is a post on how to make a Spiritual Communion.
*** Effective May 28, 2021, all Confessions have been inside the church. ***
* Tuesdays: 6:00 -7:00 pm (usually 2 priests)
* Thursdays: 6:00 – 7:00 pm (usually 2 priests)
* Fridays: 9:30am – until line ends (usually 3 priests)
* Saturdays: 4:00 pm (usually 3 priests) and 6:30pm (Spanish, one priest)
Fr. Carr made this video with pointers on
how to make a good Confession.
“Can you come and spend one hour with our Lord?”
(cf. Matthew 26:38-40)
Holy Trinity offers Perpetual Adoration (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) in the Adoration Chapel. Click here to learn more about the chapel, and how you can help during the hours of greatest need.
Regularly Scheduled Devotions and Blessings
First Friday Mass: 7:00 pm (except 7:30 pm in Lent and Good Friday).
Men’s Holy Hour: First Fridays of the month, following the 7:00 pm Mass (except 7:30 pm in Lent and Good Friday).
Women’s Holy Hour: Third Fridays of the month, 7:00 pm.
Our Resources for Praying at Home page has more information on making a Spiritual Communion, finding Mass readings and texts of both Forms of the Mass, and more to help you grow in your faith.