If you have a child who has been baptized and is age 8 or over (in the 3rd grade at least) and has not yet started any faith formation, please use this registration form to sign up for our RCIC/RCIT classes after reading the info below. OR if your child has had a 2 year gap in verifiable faith formation please use this same form to sign up for these “Welcome Back” classes. These classes are sacramental preparation classes. The first year is an overview of our Faith and the second year is formation directed toward reception of the needed sacrament.
- Classes are Monday evenings 7:00-8:30pm.
- Parents are required to attend an adult class at the same time. Even if you are a fully initiated adult, you must attend these classes while your child is attending his/her class
- Adult classes are free.
- During the 2nd year of formation, the parents are in the class with the children and are directly involved in their child’s preparation for the sacraments.
- Child classes are $100 per child.
- This registration form is only for the FIRST year of sacramental preparation for the children.
- Your child will be baptized and receive FHC and/or Confirmation after 2 consecutive years of formation.