If you have a child who has been baptized and is age 8 or over (in the 3rd grade at least) and has not yet started any faith formation, please use this registration form to sign up for our RCIC/RCIT classes after reading the info below.
- Classes are Monday evenings 7:00-8:30pm.
- Parents are required to attend an adult class at the same time. Even if you are a fully initiated adult, you must attend these classes while your child is attending his/her class.
- Adult classes are free.
- Child classes are $100 per child.
- These classes are the FIRST year of sacramental preparation for the children.
- Your child will be baptized and receive FHC and/or Confirmation after 2 consecutive years of formation.
Contact The Family Faith Formation Team
Margi Loesel, Director of Religious Education email@example.com
Lourdes Highfill, Faith Formation Assistant (Spanish Speaking) firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Beth Balint, Faith Formation Assistant email@example.com